Sunday, September 1, 2013

It is hot here!!!!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall.  It is September 1st here and it was measuring 113 degrees in my car!  I am ready for some cooler weather!  I can't complain too bad....this has been a pretty mild summer.  

School has started back up!  I have just completed the 1st week of my 12 year of teaching.  I love it, but I am tired!  36 more weeks to go till summer!  Ha!  You know all teachers count down!

Since I am ready for fall, I thought I would post a layout I did for a pillow I made for Halloween.  I have slowly gotten into sewing, still have a lot to learn, and I made this pillow.  I will say it was hard, a little out of my experience zone!  But it turned out cute.

Jack o lantern paper:  SEI.  Orange stripe paper:  DCWV.  Glitter paper for pumpkin and title:  DCWV.  Glitter ribbon:  got in a gift exchange so not sure of maker.  Carts used:  Title:  Lyrical Letters.  Pumpkin:  Phrases (I think....).


Thanks for taking a look today!  I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment