Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Elegant Edges

I love using my Cricut.  I try to use it on every layout that I use.  For awhile that was just for titles, but I got some cartridges that more than fonts and I have become more creative with them.  My favorite go to cart is Elegant Edges.  I love it!  It gives me the capabilities to cut out backgrounds to make my patterned paper pop more.  I find myself using it on every page!!!!    This layout was of my sister's birthday.  I picked the paper to match her cute shirt!

Background paper:  DCWV.  Patterned paper:  Scrapbook convention paper (not sure of maker).  Title:  paper-DCWV.  Cart:Songbird.  Flowers:  scrapbook convention.  Pearls:  Queen and Co.  Brown Ribbon:  Scrapbook convention.
Do you have a favorite Cartridge?  I'd love to hear about it!  Thanks for taking the time to look!

2 comments:

  1. since there is another birthday coming next month, this must have been last year. I also love my cricut, Anna. I just got the new CTMH artbooking cartridge. Everything coordinates from the overlay, picture frames, title and icons. So easy. I downloaded the cricut craft room and I am still experimenting with that. I hadn't been here to look in a while. Like your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Judy! Do you like the Artbooking Cartridge? I am considering buying it!

      Delete