Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Different Layout

Hello!  Have you ever had a brain fart and just couldn't think of a way to do a layout?  I do all the time!  With Pinterest and the Internet, there are so many new ideas on how to do a layout out there!  This was one of those layouts!  We did a lot of kayaking last summer and took a lot of pictures.  I had to do layouts of each of them, but I didn't want them all to look the same.  So, I looked up a layout.  I wish I could show you the layout sketch, but I completed this at a retreat and got the idea from our leader!  

Patterned paper:  Cosmo Cricket.  Solid and glitter paper:  DCWV.  Flowers:  Bought at scrapbook convention, unsure of designer.  Tag:  JoAnn's Dollar section.  Title:  Hannah Montana Font Cartridge.
Do you ever need to find layout ideas?  Where do you look?  I'd love to hear your ideas!  Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment