Saturday, September 21, 2013

Camping Layouts

Today I woke up to beautiful weather!  I went for a run and it was 66 degrees!  That is unheard of here in Texas at this time of year!  I wish I could say it is staying, but no, back in the 90s by the end of the week.  But this morning, the weather made me want to get out and get camping!  Last November we took a trip out to Copper Breaks State Park near Quannah, TX.  It was so gorgeous!  The next few posts I do will be layouts from that trip.  I used the Mosaic tiling pages for this page and I think it turned out great!
Green background paper:Tami Potter paper.  Title paperL  DCWV.  Title:  Campin' Critters Cartridge.
I just love using the Tami Potter Mosaic paper system.  I've done so many now, it is very easy for me to complete them.  If you have never tried it, it is a lot of fun and I think make your pages different and fantastic!

Thanks for looking today!  I hope your weekend is beautiful too!  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment