Sunday, September 29, 2013

Camping Cartridge

We love camping.  I love scrapbooking the pictures too!  The Campin' Critters Cartridge is so cute and really helps accent a page!  You have to cut and layer the images, but it is so worth it in the end!  I am reading a book right now about "Kicking up" your pages.  I think this page needs something more....I may be going back to it!

Paper:  Scrapbook convention.  Not sure of maker.  Solid paper:  DCWV.  Journal Tag:  FancyPantsDesign.  Stickers:  Jolee.  Cartridges used:  Campin Critters and Elegant Edges.
I still have some more layouts to show.  Look forward to posting them next week!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. i love the Campin Critters cartridge too. they take a while to make, but are worth it. nice layouts.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete