Monday, August 12, 2013

Coordinating Papers

Hello!  I love paper!  I have tons of it.  In fact, I get made fun of all the time because of my love of paper.  What I really love is coordinating stacks!  You can find the cutest papers in those stacks and they all coordinate together!!!!!  Here is a layout I did for my niece's 13th Birthday Party.

Solid and pattern paper:  Authentique Paper.  Small Flowers:  Kaiser Scrapbook.  Big flower:  Heidi Swapp.  Buttons:  Close to my Heart.  Tag:  FancyPantsDesign.  Glitter Mesh:  not sure of company.  Bought at scrapbook convention.  Title:  Lyrical Letters Cartridge

I love how this layout turned out!  The coordinating papers really work well together and I don't have to search for the right shade of blue!  This was a new paper stack I had tried.  I usually stick to DCWV.  Do you have a favorite paper maker company?  I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for looking!  

2 comments:

  1. Anna I also love the coordinating papers. That is why I hooked up with Close to My Heart. My papers, inks, and embellishments all coordinate making it so easy to make my scrapbook layouts. My achilles heel has alwsys been brads. I don't know why I have such an affinity for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunt Judy! I love Close to my Heart!!! I so want their new Artbooking cartridge! I may have to have a party so I can get it at a discount! I love brads too!!! But not as much as my paper!

    ReplyDelete