Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paris?

Today I come to you from Paris....well....I wish Paris!  No, just me in Texas still.  But I live vicariously through my sister though!  Last summer she got the opportunity to go to France for a festival with her Bassoon playing.  She had these 2 great photos of her in a really cute dress she bought in France.  I added her postcard she sent us and had to do a layout of it!

Brown cardstock.  Journey/Eiffel tower design, Imagine More Cart for the Cricut Imagine, light brown cardstock for matting photos, Eiffel tower brads from eyelet outlet.
I did have a little snafu this week though and I am truly devastated!  My Gypsy (which is a software device for Cricut machines) broke.  The USB port came out and I can no longer use it to cut with.  I called Provo Craft and there is nothing they can really do except allow me to buy a new one and then ship it back to them with the old one to switch over my cartridges since they are connected to the broken machine.  I however, am not going this route.  I am getting my Carts flashed and re-serialized so I can use them on the Cricut Craft Room instead.  We will see how this journey goes.  I must admit, I am not too pleased with Provo Craft at this moment.  They were nice on the phone, and were understanding, but hey, they have to make money right?  We'll see how I feel about them once I get all this cartridge thing sorted out.  Stay tuned....

I hope you did enjoy the layout.  I will still say I love my machine, but it is technology.  As one of my students said one year, "Technology is awesome....when it works!"  Thanks for looking and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment