Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Harry Potter!

If you know me well, I love, love, love Harry Potter!  I re-read the books all the time and I love the movies.  I keep up with J.K. Rowling, and in fact her new book comes out in September.  I am excited about it!  It is an adult book, and has nothing to do with Harry Potter, but I'm sure I will still like it!  She has a "prequel" to Harry Potter available for e-readers right now.  I may have to check that out!

This layout was to scrap the last Harry Potter movie that came out last summer.  A bunch of us headed to the theater to watch part 1 and then part 2 at midnight.  We always have a blast and it is so neat to see people come out in costumes!

Black cardstock from Hobby Lobby for background.  Letter pattern paper from Black and White stack, DCWV.  Harry Potter title was created by EZ Laser Designs (got at convention).  Note card from Fancy Pants Design.  Gemstones from EK Success.
Hope you enjoyed this fun layout.  I also hope you are enjoying your summer.  I have 39 days left till students are in my classroom!  Oh my!  I better enjoy these days off!!!!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the black and white paper with your pictures. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Judy! I have made it a resolution this year to use the paper I have and not buy any new paper. I only have bought cardstock and some baseball paper for a Rangers Game layout. I didn't have baseball paper.....and I have everything!

    ReplyDelete