Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Could it get worse?

Last week I talked about my Gypsy breaking.  Well....if it couldn't get any worse....my Imagine broke too!  I am beyond devastated and upset!  I love, love, love my Imagine!  I have been on the phone with Provo Craft, gotten a forced upgrade to my machine, and it still won't work.  Something about the ink cartridges.  So, Provo Craft is sending me new cartridges and if that doesn't fix it, well I get a replacement since that is still under warranty.  Thank goodness!!!!  I did get a little good news though....last week I talked about having to send off my cartridges, well, I won't have to do that now.  They granted me digital access to my carts so I can use them on Cricut Craft Room since I have had so much trouble this week!  That made me feel a little better.  Luckily I still have my old machine, so I used that to finally finish the 2011 book!  I am so glad that is done!  Now I can focus on this year!  

I decided to post a card I made in honor of no Imagine.  I made this card for my husband on our anniversary.
Brown cardstock for card.  Red cardstock for mat.  Yellow cardstock embossed with Sizzix Texture Boutique,  Owls and text stamped with Stamps of Life stamp set and red stamp pad.  Twine from Queen and Co. and heart brad from eyelet outlet.

I really enjoyed making this card and my husband loved it!  He thought the Owls were too cute!  I love a simple card!  And embossing definitely adds something to this card doesn't it?

I hope you enjoyed the card.  I'll let you know what the Imagine outcome is.....again, I am just devastated!  Hopefully your week has been better than mine!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment