Wednesday, June 20, 2012

S'mores Layout

Hello!  I know I promised to update last week, but I was too busy getting ready for my retreat I went to!  We went to Hobby House Hill in Bowie, TX and I love it!!!!  So relaxing and I got so much done!  I went with some friends from church and my Mom came as well!  Love it when I can crop with my Mom!  I was very productive.  85 pages done and got to Christmas of 2011.  As soon as I finish Christmas, I will be done with 2011 and ready to start 2012!  Yay!

I thought I would share a layout I did of my family reunion from last year.  We had a great time in Colorado and spent our last night together hanging by the campfire eating S'mores.  


I used paper from Scenic Route and Cosmo Cricket for the pattern paper and fun s'more guy.  I mad the S'mores myself using George Cart and brown ink pad around the edges.  The title was made using Cuttin up Cart.  I also used cream, red and beige cardstock.

I plan on adding some pictures from my retreat last week to my post next week!  Hope you stop and and look and thanks for looking today!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the marshmellow and the hershey bar comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That came from Cosmo Cricket. They have the cutest paper and they do sentence strip paper too. I always buy at least 2 of those because they are front and back!

      Delete