Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ahhhhhh....Summer!

Okay, so it has been a month.  I am super bad.  But May was super crazy and I am surprised I am still standing!  The summer has arrived and I plan to update each week!  Seriously....each week.  I have it on my to do list for Wednesdays....seriously.

I have a layout to show you that I did back in April.  This was of my nieces at our community pool.  I love how beachy it turned out!

Water patterned paper used for background.  Summer theme paper used for strips.  Both from DCWV Summer stack.  Circle paper bought at Scrapbook Convention.  Flowers and rhinestones from Queen and Company.  Pink and blue cardstock for title and matting.  Holy Cow from Cuttin Up Cart for Title.  Journal title:  Imagine More Cart.
To start my summer off right, I did go to the Scrapbook Convention this year!  I persuaded my Principal to let me out early on Friday and then shopped the day away!  Here is my loot!!!!!


I am so excited about all my new stuff and can not wait to use it up!!!!!!  I even got to meet Stephanie Barnard from Stamps of Life.  It was like meeting a celebrity because I watch her videos all the time!  If you haven't by her site, you need to go there!  I love her stamps!  http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/index.htm

Well, that is all for now.  I need to get busy cleaning and scrapping!  See you next week!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment