Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The 4th is coming up!

Hello!!!!  I hope you are having a great week!  It will be 4th of July before we know it, so I thought I would post a layout from last year's 4th of July fun!  We usually go to my hubby's parents for a party, and this past year was no exception!  We spent some time on an ATV first!

Paper used:  Scenic Route for pattern paper and white cardstock.  Blue paper and wavy stars and USA and 2001 were from Tami Potter Mosaic Moments.  Stickers were from Hobby Lobby.  Title:  Cupcake Cartridge.
The Mosaic Moments are so fun to and easy to use!  Check out their website tamipotter.com.  I love the block look and the paper has guides on it to show you where to tape the pics down, plus there is a bookmark that I used to tell me what dimensions the photos had to be to fit exactly.

Hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope it gave you some ideas to use for your 4th of July pics!  See ya next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment