Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Fireworks!

I just love the 4th of July!  Fun times with fireworks, sitting outside for a picnic or BBQ, having fun with family....things that are just great!  We love shooting off fireworks!  This past year we were in a bad drought, so there was a fire ban.  We just stuck with smoke bombs and sparklers mainly.  This was the layout I decided to use to display the fun we had!

Red background paper is Tammi Potter Mosaics.  Patterned Paper is Scenic Route.  Embellishment is  Queen and Co.  Title is Stand and Salute Cart.

I know I used the Tammi Potter paper in the last post, but her papers really are cool.  I love getting this tiled look!  I use it mainly for 4th of July, but have also used it for flowers at the Botanical Gardens and Mountain Scenes in Colorado.  There is a lot you can do with these pages if you have the patience!  Once you get going though, they are a snap to get done and look amazing when they are finished!


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a safe and fun 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment