Sunday, March 18, 2012

Boo.....

Sadly....my Spring Break has come to an end! I have a love/hate relationship with Spring Break. I love it because it is what it says, a break! I get to rest and rejuvenate before having to go back to school for the long haul of the rest of the year! I hate it because it gives me a little taste of summer and I want it to be here! I feel like I wish my life away these last few months of school!

I did get tons done this break though! I finished my Colorado Scrapbook (yay!!!) and I played with my Imagine. I really feel more confident using the printer part now, not just the cutting. And I have fell in love with that machine! It is so versatile and I can get way more creative with it!

I did make a few cards...I have a lot of Birthdays coming up this Spring, so I tried to get ahead! I made some super simple cards....my goal was cute, but easy, so I could get a lot done!

I used my Imagine to create this card. I printed the label using Imagine More Cards Cart on white cardstock, used pop up foam stickers to glue it down, added some cute orange twine and a few rhinestones to jazz it up. Put it all on blue cardstock and voila! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! Done!

I made several of these cards and will showcase them in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment