Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 more cards

As promised, here a couple of other cards I did during spring Break. They were simple to make using my Imagine! I love that machine!

I used a basic navy color cardstock and printed the Happy Birthday image from Imagine More Cards Cart on white cardstock. I attached it to the card using foam squares to pop it up and added some yellow twine.

I really like this card! I used sea blue cardstock for the card and added orange scrap paper I had lying around for some more color. I printed the rocket and blast image using Imagine More Cards Cart on white cardstock. Added some sea blue twine and I was done! I may add a orange button to jazz it up a bit, what do you think?

These cards really were easy to make, but are so cute! Using the Imagine really saves me some time! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment