Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break!!!!!

It is Spring Break people! Yay!!!! I love this time of year! Time off from school, starting to wind down, getting ready for summer! Spring Break always gives me a taste of summer and gets me ready to finish out the year strong!

Since I am on Spring Break, I am doing a lot of crafting! I thought I would take this time to really play with my Imagine. I love it! I made this adorable sign for our mantle to welcome Spring!

I used my Imagine print and cut capability to make this! The image came from Imagine More Cards Cart. I set it to full page and hit cut. Out this came! I just put in white cardstock! I added a grommet and ribbon to hang it from the mantle! So easy and so cute!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post! I have many cards to show you as well! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment