Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pinterest


Hi everyone! So, I've joined Pinterest....if you have not, you should! So many fabulous ideas for everything! Scrapbooking, organization, classroom ideas, math ideas, recipes, fashion, home decor.....just to name a few!!! I love it, but it takes up way too much of my freetime!!!! I did get out of the computer zone, and made these cute boxes...(which I got the idea from Pinterest...)




I created these using the boxes from the Crystal Light Packets....of course these were Great Value from Wal-mart, but same difference! I found a couple of scrap papers that I loved, cut them 9 in x 3 in and glued them around the box. I punched out circles, and taped them on with raised glue dots. So super easy!


I plan on using these either in my scraproom for little items (buttons, brads, tiny scraps of paper) or I may use them in my classroom for name sticks. Either way, I am pleased with the ease of making these!


I also spent some time working on putting in pages in my albums...if you have done this task, you know how daunting it can be at times! I think I filled my first 2011 album up, so I will start volume 2 of 2011 with the end of May pages and then summer and the rest of the year. I did just order all my prints from the summer, so I have a lot to do this fall getting those pages done! With that....more to share with you! Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment