Saturday, September 24, 2011

I really meant to!

Okay, so I totally crafted last week! But I didn't have time to update the blog!!!! I'm falling behind! Well, I'll use this opportunity to catch up! Last Friday I went to a friend's house and we scrapped and laughed a good 6 hours!!!! So much fun!!! I finally finished scrapping the last 2 layouts I had to do from the first half of 2011! I also organized all the photos from my vacation this June too....that is going to be a lot of work to scrap all of those pics! I think I may just do a separate book! Here is one of the pages I completed. I used a cute ribbon holder from Queen and Co. It adds a little something extra to a page!










This page is patterned paper from Scenic Route, cardstock DCWV, letters from Hobby Lobby, ribbon from Scrapbook Convention, ribbon holder from Queen and Co., journal tag fancy pants designs.


This is a close-up of the cute ribbon holder! Isn't it adorable! I love the polka dots!!!!







This weekend I went to another friend's house (if you haven't figured it out, scrapbooking is really just a social event at times) and we created this cute candy box and Halloween card!





I'm not sure what supplies I used. This was a friend who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator and she had all the pages pre-cut for us. I do know the box was a Cricut cartridge cut. I had so much fun making this box and card! I really got out of my comfort zone, got a new product idea for some really sticky tape runner, and learned how to use some of my own products I had bought during the years and never used! I had fun creating, gossiping and of course laughing!


I hope you enjoyed what you saw! I also hope you have a group of friends you scrap with too! I'm all for scrapping at home, but I do love scrapping with the ladies!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment