Saturday, September 3, 2011

A month? I need to catch up!!!



Hello Everyone! I can not believe it has been a month since I have posted last! Being a teacher really sucks my creative time, especially at the beginning of the school year! I have 2 weeks down, and I feel a little caught up! I have done a little scrappin...but not much. The main thing I have done is making some cute baby decorations for my friend's shower! Scrapbooking though....not so much! However, plans are already being made to get in some scrapbooking time together! I hopefully will have much more to post as this year goes on! I did want to post what I did for the baby shower though! They turned out super cute!




This is the flower bouquet I made for the table. I used my cricut for the flowers....Walk in My garden, george, lyrical letters, and gypsy wanderings. Various Cardstock all bought at Hobby Lobby. I love making these flower bouquets! They are so cute and easy!



Baby Banner. This was fun too! I used cardstock from Hobby Lobby. Ribbon was ribbon I had. I used Mini Monograms cart, Lyrical Letters cart, and Gypsy Wanderings cart.



This is a close up of the bottle...you can really see the cute colors which matched the baby's nursery.



We put the banner on the stairs where the mommy to be opened her gifts.



Here is the table with the cake and some of the food. You can see the bouquet, fun tablecloth and I made the poof tissue balls too!



I really had fun making these decorations! I hope you enjoy them too! They were very easy to make, as long as I had my Cricut! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment