Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seeing the end of the tunnel of 2010!

Wow! Boy have I been busy!!! I got 5 layouts done! And...I am almost done with the 6th one! I had to get a new cricut mat because all mine have finally lost their stickiness!!!! Now that I have it, I should get even more layouts done! I do have a deadline, so I have to get busy!!!! Monday I am going to a friend's house for some cropping. I am hoping to get 2010 done!!!!

I love this title!!! I used DCWV green cardstock, fed it through the xyron, and then glittered it with white glitter! Loving the glitter lately! I used 2 carts for this cut. Cupcake and Lyrical Letters.




Here is the layout the title is on! It was our Christmas tree and picture of us. I used DCWV red cardstock for on page and the DCWV Christmas paper for the pattern paper. Green DCWV cardstock for title (see above) and for matting of pics. Journal tag is fancypantsdesign. Which I have come to *love*!




This layout was of the moon on the day of the Full Eclipse in December. The pics aren't great, but I still had to scrap it!!! Black DCWV carstock for background and matting. Karen Foster paper for circles. Orange swirl paper was and old set of JoAnne's paper essentials that I got for $1.17 on clearance years ago!!! Journal title is fancypantsdesign and title is Glitter cardstock from DCWV. Cart used was Blackletter.




This layout was for a family member's birthday dinner and party. I used Green DCWV cardstock for background. Large cut paper is unknown. Pattern paper is Scenic Route. Journal tag is scenic route. Black Flower is a die cut from EZ Designs. Black cardstock from Hobby Lobby for title. Cart used is Opposites Attract.




Fun times with a dune buggy!!!! White background is DCWV, pattern paper is Scenic Route, arrows are Scenic Route, sentence strip is Scenic Route, Journal tag is fancypantsdesign, Title and jeep is Brown cardstock from DCWV. Carts used were Cuttin' Up for title and Seasonal Summer Vacation (which I just got and l-o-v-e!!!)




This layout was some target practice that family did at the property. I used DCWV patterned paper (the manly book) for the background and for the boys will be boys cut. I used brown cardstock for matting. Green cardstock for title. Both from DCWV. Camo paper is Karen Foster. Carts used were Cuttin' Up and Indie Art.






Phew!!! I was busy! But I am so glad that I am almost done with 2010 and am pleased with how they turned out! I normally have not been scrapping at home because of lack of time, but I have enjoyed it so much! I normally power layout all my photos with what I want to use ahead of time (which I will be doing soon for 2011), but I have liked adding some stuff at home! Thanks for looking and bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment