Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally Finished!!!!

Going over to crop at my friend's house on Monday did the trick!!!! I finished 7 layouts and finished all the layouts for 2010! All I need to do now is make my title pages for the 2 books and I am done!!! Phew! I thought I was gonna have to take some 2010 to the retreat! But nope! I will only be working on 2011!!! I included 3 of the layouts I did on Monday!

This one is of my precious Jesse James!!!! He is my cousin's baby and I just love him!!! I used blue DCWV cardstock for the background and green DCWV for the title and jacks. I also glittered the jacks to make them pop! I used Scenic Route for the pattern paper and a tag from fancypantsdesigns. The carts I used was Zoo animals for the title and I'm not sure about the jacks!!!

This layout is of my niece who loves to entertain us!!! She is a hoot! I used black DCWV cardstock for the background and music title and notes and the glitter paper is DCWV too! The pattern paper didn't have a name on them, but I think I got them at JoAnn's. The sentence strip is Cosmo Cricket. The carts I used were Alphalicious for the glitter title and Hannah Montanna for the music title and music notes. Love the star music notes!!!!


This last layout was just of Christmas Day at my husband's Grandma's house. I used dark blue DCWV cardstock for the background and dark green DCWV cardstock for the title. Pattern paper is Scenic Route and I added some ruby red rhinestones (not sure about company). The journal tag is fancypantsdesign. I used the Creative Memories big circle cut to make the big circle! I love adding big circles to my pages and you will probably see more! The cart I used was Lyrical Letters.


Well, that is the end of 2010!!! I am so excited! The books are super thick (as always!) and I can't wait to show off them off! I am planning to work on the title pages this week and then go back to making some cards. I will also be power layout-ing 2011. I will post pics and tell you more about that another time!!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment