Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hooray!

So this week I spent some time working on finishing 2010 layouts and a card. Here is what I did on Saturday and Sunday!

I made this card for my father-in-law for his birthday! His birthday is around the 4th, so I always do a July 4th theme! I used a red and blue shiny cardstock for the card and for the star and Hooray title. The title is Lyrical Letters cart. I used a cake stamp from Stamps for Life and colored them with prisma color markers. I then added some glitter dots to the cake.



This layout was showing Jer's Grandpa's final resting place for his ashes and Jer's family. Just snapshots of the family at the property. I used Fence patterned paper from Karen Foster, cowboy paper (artist unknown), Cosmo Cricket for flowers, swirls, frames and sentence strip, brown cardstock from DCWV for title. Hannah Montana cart for title.




Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! Be safe and if you are in the south, stay cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment