Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More pages done!




So I tried to post this last night, but Blogspot was not responding at all! So, here it is today! I did complete these layouts yesterday and I am working on one today...I did run out of tape runner, so I will be off to the store before I can finish!



I completed another 2 pages! I thought I could only get done 1 layout done today, but I was wrong! I have officially started December of 2010, but I have a long way to go! We had many activties happen in December, not just Christmas!!!


This layout was our Urban Dare experience! You pretty much have to do a scavenger hunt in the city (ours being Ft. Worth) and try to get a good time! I used DCWV solid paper for background and title and city cut out. I used Scenic Route for pattern paper. Fancy Pants Design for journal tag. Flowers are a company I am not sure about. I got them 3 years ago at Scrapbook convention! I finally used the last of them on this layout!



Here is a close up of the title! I used the city from Dress Up Dolls cart and Cuttin Up cart for the Urban Dare title. Isn't it super cute? The city matched the shirts perfect!!!

This layout was to show all the work that was done in creating Jer's Grandpa's Memorial Garden out at the property. Jer's family wanted a place to bury his ashes and a place they could come to pay their respect. They worked many weekends on it and it looks great! I used DCWV solid for the background. Scenic Route paper for patterned paper and for title. Fancy Pants Design for journal tag. Memories sticker is from Creative Memories and the felt flower is Heidi Swapp.

I have many more layouts to do to commerate the Garden. Will post more soon! Hopefully I can sneak away and get some tape runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment