Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I spent today actually working on some layouts! It is so hot here, being outside is out of the question!

This page showed my nieces playing around! I used DCWV cardstock for the solid background and DCWV solid for the bracket and title. I cut the bracket with Alphalicious cart and title with Zoo animals cart and alphalicious for the ampersand. Scenic Route paper for my pattern paper and sentence strip. The buttons were bought at wal-mart years ago, and have no name on them. This layout shows the pictures that Jer took with his Kite rig! He has many hobbies as well, and I love to incorporate those in my layouts! I used DCWV cardstock for the background and title and kite. The title was cut with cupcake and zoo animals cart. The kite was gypsy wanderings cart that came with my Gypsy. I used Scenic Route paper for the pattern paper and the zig zag blue paper is Bazzil.

I am so excited I got 2 layouts and done! The 4th is a day to relax and get stuff done! I am very thankful for those service men and women who fight for us everyday so that we can enjoy our freedoms! Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment