Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello!!! Sorry I have been out for awhile! Time can really fly by sometimes!!!! Since I last posted I haven't really been crafting. Not sure what I've been doing though! I guess that is not true, I am working on somethings for a friend of mine. Her daughter is getting married and she asked for my help with some things. I don't feel I can post those yet until she okays the final product!!!

I did however, get to some crafting today! I finished some title pages that I so desperately needed to do! I had one from 2009 and of course the 2010 ones. I am now done with 2010! I have added these pages and am ready to start 2011!!!

The main thing I have been working on is organizing some stuff in my craft room. I went today and got a bookshelf and some boxes. They match perfectly with the bedspread I have in there!!!! I am really trying to get some organization going instead of digging through all my packed stuff for crops! I think I have it figured out now!!!

Here is the 2nd title page of 2010. Yes, I have 2 books for each year. I know...it's a sickness. I take way too many photos and I want to scrap them all!!!! The books are super thick too! I used pattern paper from DCWV, the Dressed Up line, for the background paper and the flower thing. I used DCWV black glitter paper for the title. Blackletter cart.

Here is the 1st page of 2010. Same paper and such as above. I try to match the 2 title pages...sometimes.

This is the spine of one of the 2010 books. Whenever I buy my year books, I always buy 2 right then. I know I will use both. I tried to use paper that would match the blue and black swirls. I think I did a pretty good job!!! I got this book at Hobby Lobby. See how thick it is?!? The 1st book is just as thick!!! I think there are about 90 layouts total. Yeah...lots of photos!


Here is the 1st title page of 2009. I did this a while back when I was working on 2009. In fact, when I started it. I used Creative Memories paper I had gotten.



Here is the page I did today. Like I stated earlier, I like the title pages to match in the books. This is the title page for the second book. I used Creative memories paper to match the 1st title page. I used Lyrical Letters cart for the font and accent essentials for the flowers. The pink and brown paper is Creative Memories as well.

And this is what I got today! I headed over to Ikea and got this Expedit shelf/bookcase. The boxes are perfect for this room! And....they are super roomy! I fit all sorts of stuff in here! I really wanted a taller place to put my cricut so I could just turn my chair around and cut my titles and embellishments. It is the perfect height! Love it! Before I was using a box!!!! It was such a mess!!! Looks so much better and actually frees up some room!!!


Thanks for looking again! I want to say hi to my Aunt Judy! Hi Aunt Judy!!!! She is so good to check this blog out! Love ya!!


Upcoming posts will be power sorting. That is my next project!!! Until then....happy scrappin'!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is aunt Judy. Really like the storage item from Ikea. We are getting one here and ithas a grand opening on July 27. I will not try to shop there at least until it has been opened for 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete