Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!

What a great day! Actually, it started out pretty crummy, but it has turned itself around!!! I got in my photos from Snapfish! Finally! Took them forever, but I can't complain, I got 99 prints for 79 cents. They had a special!!! So now that those pics are in, I can finally start power sorting for retreat!!!

But also in the mail, were some journal tags I bought. I have been raving about Fancy pants designs journal tags that I got at the scrapbook convention. They are super and so versatile! I have used so many already! Well, I got to searching online to see if I could purchase more. I was a little disappointed in what I found at first. Most stores wanted about $4 or $5 for just one packet. I paid $1 at the scrapbook convention!!! Then I found this site called scrapbooksteals.com. They put a scrapbook deal of the day on and then archive the old ones until they are gone! Sure enough...here were my journal tags!!!! Aren't they super cute?!?!


I ended up paying about $3 a piece for them with the shipping costs, but that was still better than $5! I took some close-ups of the Halloween ones (which I didn't think I was getting). Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love all the cute spider webs, cats and stuff that companies come up with! Especially they cats! And I really love this one!!!! I've even considered a similar one for a tattoo! I'm serious!!!!





I can not wait to use these precious tags! What I really love about them is that although some are themed, you can totally work them into your regular pages!


Hope you enjoyed! I will be starting my power layouts today so hopefully I will have an update for ya tomorrow!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment