Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Turkey Layouts!

Sorry it has been awhile! I have been super busy for it being summer!!! I hope it calms down a bit, or this summer is going to fly by! I did get to some crafting though! On Friday I went to a crop and did 5 layouts, but did not get to put titles on them. So today, I got out the Cricut and got to work! I was finished in an hour! I love working with my Cricut!!! Here are the five pages. I am still working on 2010, so this was Thanksgiving. Sorry about the pics, I was having some trouble uploading and had to make them small....do not likey!







































This last pic is a close up of the first page! Love using my circle cutter! It cuts up to almost 12 inch circles which look great on a layout!








Looking at food....I am sitting here with the TV on and a clip came of Lady Gaga wearing an all meat dress, shoes and hat. She is so bizarre, yet so interesting! I wonder what a turkey meat dress would look like? Hmm....something to contemplate!




















No comments:

Post a Comment