Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I got some card making and scrapbooking done today!!!!! I needed to make a card for my husband. This Sunday (Father's Day) will be our 7th Anniversary!!!! I hope he really likes it!

I used this cute paper that I have had forever! It has glitter flowers, but not too much. I have tried to use it for a layout, but could never find the right fit. It works great for this card!!! I used my Cricut to cut out the Happy Anniversary. It is from Lyrical Letters Cart. I also added some big eyelets for extra flair.


I had some more time, so I continued working on the 2010 scrapbook. This layout was to show the motorcycle my husband's uncle got. Everyone got to take a ride! I used this cute paper from DCWV that has tire marks on it. I then added the red circle paper to pull the color of the motorcycle out. I used my Cricut to cut out the title. I used Zoo Animals Cart.


Simple layout, but I am pleased how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment