Saturday, June 11, 2011

Glitterific!

I created 3 more cards on Friday! I decided to get out the glitter and really glitz them up! Boy did I make a mess!!! I had glitter everywhere! One of my containers spilled and there was pink glitter all over my scrap area, all over my chair, and especially all over me! I was sparkling and shimmering like a vampire from the Twilight series!!!!! I still had fun making them though! I love me some glitz!
This one turned out the best of the 3 I made. Don't you just love that sparkle?!? Again, I used my DCWV cards, I added some bright paper that I got at Hobby Lobby, the stickers are made by Creative Imaginations (got at Scrapbook Convention), the glitter stripe at the bottom was strip paper from PK Glitz (Scrap Conv) and the stamp was a Happy Birthday stamp got at a $1 bin at Scrap. Conv.


Here is a close up of the stamp. I used a glue stamp pad by Martha Stewart, my $1 stamp and fine glitter. Super glitzy!!!



Here is a pic of all 3! I love them! I can not wait to give them away and see their reactions when they get them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment