Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay






Well today I had training and I had hoped it would get out early, but sadly no. I was stuck in a cold room all day! It was freezing! The training was how to use iDevices in your classroom, so it was pretty interesting, and I did have the training with one of my teaching partners, so that made it fun! But again, something broke into my crafting! I also went to my parents house to help them set up their new TV! It was nice to have dinner with them and to chat a little! I haven't sat down to a home cooked meal with them in a long time (we usually meet at Rosa's Cafe!) so it was a nice change!



I did find a little time to do some crafting. Well, not totally crafting. I had some pages that I had not put in a book yet, so before they got all dusty...


I created a neat layout of the Rose Gardens at Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth back in March, so I thought I would share that!






This is the 2 page spread. Not the best pic....sorry. I tried to get closer in the next 2 shots!




I used Tami Potter Mosaic Moments paper to get the grid effect on my pages. It takes a while to cut each photo, but totally worth it when done! I love the look of the mosaic pics! For the title I used Creative Memories paper (the pink paper) and cut Rose Gardens with my Cricut. Not sure the font I used. The stickers are some cute glitter flower ones I bought years ago, but loved! Not sure the company, I used some on another layout and threw away the packaging. But they worked great, huh? Love this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment