Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday cards!

So, today was a not so good day! I had made plans to create about 4 birthday cards, but life got in the way! I totally woke up later, which is fine, because I love to sleep and it is summer (*sigh*). But that got in the way of my crafting! I had my morning workout and then the dentist called (boo). Apparently they are no longer taking my insurance, so I spent the majority of the day on the phone trying to find a new dentist (bigger boo!). So, all this calling cut into my crafting time, so I only got 1 card done.

I used a dots card from DCWV, added some plain color paper found in a stack from Hobby Lobby, used a cute Happy Birthday stamp that I got for $1 at the Scrapbook Convention, this cute cupcake sticker made by Creative Imaginations and this cute blue and white polka-dot ribbon (both purchased at the Scrapbook Convention). Side note: Did I say I LOVE Scrapbook Convention?!?!

I'm mostly pleased how it turned out, but I may try stamping with glitter tomorrow! I'll keep ya posted on how that works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment