Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty Proud of myself.




So, being back from Colorado, I had plans to get back in the sun and tan away. Well, today the pool was closed. Of course! So, I said the heck with it and came home and scrapped! I did 2 layouts today, which is ah-mazing for me! I was really pleased! Like I've said before, I am trying to finish up 2010 and I am finially about to start December! A lot happened in December, so many more posts to come!!!




This first layout I scrapped some random photos from my iPhone that I had collected. Those apps are a hoot to make you look ridiculous! I used Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket and an unknown paper for all the patterned paper. DCWV for the blue cardstock and for the green title. The font used was Cuttin Up. The arrows and flowers are from Scenic Route as well. My favorite pic is my sister! She sent this picture to my mom after she was getting over a really terrible cold! She was in mid sneeze!!!


This layout was done with DCWV cardstock in red for the background, Scenic Route paper for the patterned paper, the flowers and rhinestone are from Queen & Co., and the tag was Fancy Pants Design. The title was DCWV in pink and Lyrical Letters for the font. We always trim the tree during Thanksgiving Break, so this shows our Tradition. We added a new one (old for me) by going to Braum's and getting Egg Nog! Yummers!


Perhaps I may scrap again tomorrow instead of pool....it is really hot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment