Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1st days of summer



So, my goal this summer is to do a craft a day. On Monday I organized and put away all my goodies that I got at the Great American Scrapbook Convention! It is not summer if I don't shop my heart out at the convention! If you have never been, you should! So much fun stuff!!!! Also on Monday I created these cute flowers that I learned to make at a make and take station! They will go great on some snow layouts!







Today I created my Father's Day Cards! One for my dad and one for my father -in -law! I'm pleased how they turned out. I used some foam stickers from Adorn It that I got at the Scrapbook Convention!






I used white cardstock paper from Hobby Lobby and this cute blue polka dot paper for the background that I had. Not sure of paper company, it was in my scrap collection. Aren't the stickers cute?




I used a strip card made by DCWV from a premade card stack. Again, aren't the stickers just adorable? Love them! May have to order some more from Adorn It!


I hope I can up keep up with my goal with a craft a day! Be on the look out for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment