Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stamps?

Hello!  Have you ever used stamping in your layouts?  I usually keep my stamps just for cardmaking, but I was given this super cute stamp from my Aunt Judy and I thought it would look perfect on a layout!

Paper:  Solid and pattern:  DCWV; Journal Tag:  Joann's dollar section.  Button:  Close to my heart.  Fall Stamp:  Close to my Heart.  Cartridges:  Elegant Edges, Celebrate with Flourish, and Imagine Enjoy the Seasons.

I really think the stamp added something to this layout and it was like I made my own patterned paper!  Do you ever use stamps on layouts?  I'd love to hear from ya!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I do a lot of stamping on my pages especially if they are workshops and we have stamps that coordinate with the pages. I love my stamp set that coordinate with my cricut cartridges. It can really add a lot to the project you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a few of those workshops too and love them! I do not have the circuit cartridge that coordinates though!

      Delete