Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paper!

Hello!  What is your favorite scrapbooking tool?  Mine is paper.  I have tons of it and I am always buying more!  My husband always gives me a hard time when I buy new paper because I have so much to begin with!  I just love it though!  Solid color cardstock is a must because you need it for backgrounds, titles and even making cards.  Patterned papers are just pretty!  If I see a patterned paper I like, I will buy it.  I especially love paper packs!  They are full of gorgeous papers!  I recently bought one from DCWV that I have fallen in love with!  It is called "The Modern Meadow Stack" and it is so pretty!  I have included a couple of pages that I have used.  All the patterned paper is from that stack!  
Paper:  DCWV.  Flower:  from scrapbook convention.  Button with bird:  Hobby Lobby. Title:  Just Because Cards

Paper:  DCWV.  Flower:  from scrapbook convention and close to my heart.  Gear on flower:  Hobby Lobby. Title:  Just Because Cards.  Background shape:  Elegant Edges

Don't you just love how they all go together!?!  It makes creating a layout so easy because I just pick paper from that stack!  The stack also came with journal tags and cute sayings to add to your layouts.  I do have to say that DCWV is one of my favorite paper companies. My favorite of all time though is Scenic Route, but they no longer make paper.  Sad.  Do you have a favorite paper or are as obsessed as I am with paper?  I'd love to hear from ya!

I hope you enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment