Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kayaking layout

My husband and I are kayakers.  We love it!  We bought kayaks last summer and float away in the lakes and coves here in Texas!  We did a lot of kayaking last year and I had so many layouts of all the different trips!  Here is one that I was really proud of.

Orange cardstock:  DCWV.  Glitter paper for title:  DCWV.  Patterned paper:  Cosmo Cricket.  Glitter flourish:  Scrapbook convention.  Title:  Opposites Attract Cartridge.
I am loving using glitter now!  I found this paper stack at JoAnn's that is just glitter and it cuts so well on my cricut.  Saves me time because in the past I would cut my title, run it through my Xyron sticker maker upside down, glitter it, clean up mess, and then run it through sticker maker again to stick it to page.  Now, this new glitter stack I just cut and stick.  Love it!  I also am trying to remember to use all my cartridges, not just my brand new ones.  I liked Opposites Attract for this layout.

I hope you enjoyed this post.  If you own a cricut, go out and use some of those older carts you have.  You can fall in love with all over again!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment