Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cards!

I love making cards, do you?  I recently made 2 birthday cards.  One for my father in law and the other for my hair stylist's 30th bday.  I'll let you guess which card is for which person!  Here they are...


Black, gray, pink cardstock:  DCWV.  Stamps:  Stamps of Life and CTMH.  Flower and rhinestones:  Queen and Co.  Ink:  Color Box:  Stephanie Barnard.


Star paper:  Dollar spot at Target.  4th of July paper:  Joann's.  Hooray Title:  Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge.  Glitter paper:  Hobby Lobby Paper studio.  Ribbon:  got in a ribbon swap so not sure of company.
Didn't they turn out cute?!  I love using stamps and using my Cricut to make cards.  Cricut has 2 cartridges out now that are just for card making.  I haven't gotten them yet, but I want them!  Has anyone out there tried one?  Let me know if ya have!  Thanks for looking!  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment