Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 4th is almost here!

Hello!  I just got back from my 2nd retreat this month and I had a blast!  I got 25 layouts done again (that makes 50 pages!).  With the retreat earlier in June and with this one, I got 100 pages scrapped!  Whew!  I was busy!  All I have left is to scrap Christmas and finish our camping trip from November.  (I realized half way that I had forgotten to print out some photos!  Boo.)

Today I bring you a layout I did for the 4th of July last year.  I love the 4th.  We usually head to my in-laws or go downtown and watch the fireworks.
Paper is DCWV, Mosaic template, or paper from target.  Bling from Love2scrap.  Title from Phrases Cartridge.
Aren't these photos great?!?  I took some with my point and shoot and Jer took some with his super DSLR camera.  Either way they look amazing and I love doing the Mosaic tile layouts.  I've done many now, that it really doesn't take me that long anymore.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed the layout.  I also hope you enjoy the 4th and I will see you soon!  Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment