Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh my!!!

I can not believe I have not been on here since April 1st!  I am slacking off!  Actually, it has been an extremely busy month, but that is no excuse!!!


I have been scrapping I promise!  I have made a goal for myself to do at least 1 layout per week until school is out.  Once I am on summer vacay, I plan on revamping the goal!  I created this layout a couple of weeks ago.  I also made a goal to use the supplies I have, not buy new stuff!  I've done pretty good!  I haven't bought new stuff since February!  That is amazing for me!
I used some paper from Cosmo Cricket, Scenic Route and some paper I bought at Scrapbook Convention for this layout.  I also used a purple cardstock for background.  The title was made using my Imagine ( I LOVE MY IMAGINE!!!!!)  The journal tag was from fancypantsdesigns.

I hope you enjoyed this layout!  Since this is the last full week of April, I did meet my goal!  I got 4 layouts done this month!  I will show some others next week!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment