Friday, February 24, 2012

Retreat Layouts-yes more...

Hello! I am still posting pics from my retreat....I just had the best time and got so much done!

One of my favorite things from the retreat is challenges! Our fearless leader and my dear friend AnnMarie comes up with challenges for us to do during the retreat to make it more interesting. For me, it totally gets me revved up and highly motivated!

This layout was one I did to complete the challenge. You can see the page idea on the right and my layout on the left. It doesn't look like it exactly, but I did use it for my inspiration!

I used paper from the Hobby Lobby, it was a cowboy pack, for my background and middle section. I used just regular brown and red cardstock for the title. I cut the rope using Toy Story Cart and the title using Cuttin' Up.

Hope you enjoyed my layout! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment