Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Retreat Layout-as promised

I went on my retreat this past weekend and had a blast!!!!! I got 24 layouts done! That's 48 pages people! Not my best, but I had some issues this time! My Cricut and Gypsy were giving me fits, so I spent the majority of my time trying to fix them!

I wanted to spend the next few posts on some of the layouts that I did. I really liked how one of my first layouts of the 1st night turned out.

I used a Christmas paper actually for the patterned background, lime green and maroon cardstock for matting and title. FancyPantsDesign tag with an added button for my journal tag. Family Frenzy was cut using Storybook Cartridge. I used magic mesh to accentuate the title.

I really like the pics the best....these were all pictures from our family reunion this past summer. We had such a great time!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment