Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whoo Hoo! Christmas Cards done!

Well, I actually did it! I had a goal of making my Christmas cards during my Thanksgiving Break and I accomplished it! Yes! Now all I have to do is sign them, address the envelopes and send them out! I may actually get them out before the 1st! Usually I don't send them in time to get there by Christmas!

I used a paper set I found at Hobby Lobby called Magic of the Season by PaperStudio. It was an 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper set and although I usually steer away from that size, I really liked the black, cream and red for my cards this year! (I normally get 12 by 12 so I can use the leftovers for scrapbooking!!!)

I used a stamp set called Christmas Love from Close to My Heart stamps. One of my good friends sells Close to My Heart and when I saw this set in the Catalog I knew it would match perfectly with the paper!

The embellishments were things I had lying around. Most of which I got a Scrapbook Convention this last summer. I am definitely stocking up on rhinestones again next year! They have added so much to my paper crafts! And...best part of all? Most of them were just a $1! Love convention!!!

The 2 landscape cards. Those trees were a beating to cut out!!!!! But I like the way they turned out!

I love the simplicity of this one! The paper really worked well with each other!



I loved the star stamp! It was the main reason I bought the set! These were easy to make as well! Using my circle punches really added something!


I can not wait to send these out! I am really proud of how they turned out! Hope you enjoyed them as well!

1 comment:

  1. OKAY, ANNA, WHERE ARE THE POSTS YOU WERE GOING TO PUT UP WHILE ON BREAK? NOW IT IS JANUARY 2 AND SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN. DID YOU GET ANY SCRAPPING DONE? WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.

    ReplyDelete